- This workshop has passed.
Become an Artist Co-Taught Lesson
March 22 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree Funded by Microsoft
Are you ready to tap into your creative potential with Microsoft PowerPoint and your students?
Join in this co-taught lesson with your class and emerge yourself into a virtual painting experience!
Inspired by the geometric brilliance of Canadian Elyse Dodge, students will learn how to create, combine, and colour shapes to design a vibrant and unique digital masterpiece.
Let us be your co-teacher for the hour.
This hands-on, live lesson will guide you and your students through a series of steps, while learning valuable universal graphic design techniques and skills.
What do you need for the lesson?
- Access to the web-version of PowerPoint (available through your O365 account)
- A device for each student (PC, Macs or Chromebooks work best)
- Access to the internet (the lesson will be livestreamed via Teams Live!)
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Microsoft Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!
September 20 at 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm BST
September 20 at 1:30 pm EDT
September 21 at 1:00 pm - September 23 at 2:00 pm EDT