- This workshop has passed.
Exploring our Sustainable Development Goals
March 23 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree Funded by Microsoft Canada
No field trip forms required; we’re bringing the Puzzle Room to you!
Escape rooms challenge our critical thinking and problem solving skills. These puzzle rooms encourage us to try, fail often and try again until we figure the lock out.
These are the same skills needed to help learn more about the 17 Sustainable Development Goals put out by the United Nations.
It’ll take teamwork, critical thinking, communication and creativity to not only solve this digital escape room, but also to learn about how we might achieve these 17 goals to work toward a world where all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030.
Join in on this 60-minute co-taught lesson where we’ll explore the SDGs through a digital escape room. How long will it take your class to solve?
What do you need for the lesson?
- A device for each student (Chromebooks, Macs, PCs, iPads or tablets all work!)
- Access to the internet (this is a livestreamed lesson via Teams Live)
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Microsoft Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!