Ready, Set, Build with Minecraft: Education Edition – Part 2 Co-Taught Lesson
March 26 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree Funded by Microsoft
Are you ready to get your build on, again?!
Join us for Part 2 of a 2-lesson series where you and your students will learn together and explore engaging ways to integrate Minecraft: Education Edition into your class.
In this second lesson (Friday), we will work with the structures built through various lens (from writing, to math to science and social studies!).
Part #1 happens on Wednesday and we encourage all classes to complete that lesson (live or recorded) to be ready for this lesson! You can click here to register for that lesson.
What do you need for the lesson?
- Access to Minecraft: Education Edition licenses & Minecraft: Education Edition installed (check with your school board if you have access to Minecraft!)
- A device for each student (PC, Macs or Chromebooks work best)
- Access to the internet (the lesson will be livestreamed via Teams Live!)
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Microsoft Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!