Mindfulness Co-Taught Lesson
March 25 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree Funded by Microsoft
Does your mind feel full? Let’s explore how to bring mindfulness into your every day routine, even on the days where it feels like your mind is overflowing.
Join this co-taught lesson with your class where we’ll explore mindfulness and ways to support our mental-emotional health. We will practice different techniques to help address stress and promote wellness.
What do you need for the lesson?
- A device for each student (PC, Macs or Chromebooks work best)
- Access to the internet (the lesson will be livestreamed via Teams Live!)
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Microsoft Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!