- This workshop has passed.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Student Creativity Workshop
June 15 at 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDTFree Funded by Microsoft Canada
You’ve probably made a slide deck in Microsoft PowerPoint before.
Added your title slide, agenda slide, and a whole bunch of other informational slides.
Did you know that Microsoft PowerPoint can be so much more than just a bunch of slides?
Join us for this 60-minute teacher workshop where we’ll explore just how versatile PowerPoint is. We’ll look at:
- How to change the size of your PowerPoint slide
- How PowerPoint’s design assistant saves you and your student time when creating
- How Presentation Coach helps to support public speaking and meaningful, real-time feedback
- Tips and tricks on how to use PowerPoint with Microsoft Teams
JOIN US LIVE ON JUNE 15th, 2021 AT 8PM EDT | 6PM MDT. CAN'T MAKE IT LIVE? NO WORRIES - REGISTER BELOW AND YOU'LL RECEIVE THE RECORDING TO YOUR INBOX.
This workshop is a pair with the co-taught lesson, Become an Artist – Emily Carr Edition, happening on June 15th at 1pm EDT. Inside the co-taught lesson, we’ll facilitate a lesson for you and your Grade 3-10 students, exploring how to use PowerPoint to create artwork and infographics. This is a great opportunity to see these amazing tools in action, before diving into using them yourself. Register your class for free here.