- This workshop has passed.
Create and Count Delicious Delights!
March 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDTFree Funded by Google Canada
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!
Let’s have a yummy good time building digital desserts. Join in this 60-minute co-taught lesson to explore creative activities centered around early numeracy and DESSERT – specifically for our Kindergarten to Grade 3 students!
Let’s get familiar with technology! Your young learners will engage and explore Google Slides creative tools while developing their digital skills, including moving and sizing images, exploring shapes, and customizing with color.
What do you need for the lesson?
- Access to Google Slides (you’ll log in with your G Suite/Google account)
- A device for each student (PC, Macs or Chromebooks work best – if on iOS, make sure kids have the Slides app installed.)
- Access to the internet (this will be a livestreamed lesson via YouTube!)
How is this lesson connected to the curriculum?
This lesson is all about numeracy, including:
- Sequencing and sorting based on attributes.
- Identify and create patterns.
- Collect, analyze, and represent data in a variety of formats.
How to continue the learning after the lesson:
You and your students will develop confidence and digital fluency by repeating these activities using the various templates provided to you!
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Google Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!