- This workshop has passed.
EquatIO for Math & Science Learning in Secondary Classrooms
March 10 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ESTFree Funded by TextHelp
Do you teach Grade 8 to 12 math or science?
Teaching math and science, at the secondary level, has it’s challenges when teaching face-to-face.
And it gets exponentially harder when you’re asked to teach it virtually!
You have pages and pages of math equations, notation that is important to the subject area, and resources you just don’t have time to recreate the wheel each evening.
EquatIO is a digital tool that will not only help you, the educator, in easily creating resources and teaching materials, it’ll also help your student when explaining their work, understanding concepts and problem solving through challenges.
Join The Cobblestone Collective, TextHelp and math/science educators for this third workshop where we explore:
- Specific examples of how you can use EquatIO to teach math in an secondary classroom (with resources you can use tomorrow!)
- Specific examples of how you can use EquatIO to teach science in an secondary classroom (with resources you can use tomorrow!)
- A sneak peak into how the EquatIO mathspace (premium feature) can bring your digital math to life
- The answers to your questions!
All of this takes place on March 10, 2021 at 4pm EST.
Before joining this workshop, you’ll want to make sure to sign up for EquatIO – remember it’s free for teachers!
What are you waiting for? Click the “+” to register for this workshop and we’ll see you soon!
P.S. Can’t attend live? We got you friend! This workshop will be recorded, so sign up and we’ll send you the recording the next day.