- This workshop has passed.
EquatIO for Math & Science Learning in Elementary Classrooms
March 4, 2021 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm ESTFree Funded by TextHelp
Calling all Grade 4 to 7 Educators!
Let’s make your math classroom digital.
Whether you are making formative quizzes or balancing equations, we know discovering mathematical concepts is hard when you are teaching virtually (or without shared manipulatives).
Join The Cobblestone Collective, TextHelp and math/science educators as we explore EquatIO in this second of the three-workshops where we get focused on your elementary curriculum.
On Thursday, March 4, at 4pm EST, we’ll explore:
- Specific examples of how you can use EquatIO to teach math in an elementary classroom (with resources you can use tomorrow!)
- Specific examples of how you can use EquatIO to teach science in an elementary classroom (with resources you can use tomorrow!)
- A sneak peak into how the EquatIO mathspace (premium feature) can bring your digital math to life
- The answers to your questions!