Creation with Design Thinking Co-Taught Lesson
March 24 at 9:30 am - 10:30 am EDTFree Funded by Microsoft
Get ready to brainstorm, iterate, create and prototype?
Dive into the creative process with us as we go from brainstorming, to an idea, to a prototype in 60-minutes! You’ll be given a problem to solve and work through how to create a solution for it.
We’ll use some of our favourite tools like Microsoft Whiteboard, PowerPoint and Sway to curate our ideas and designs.
What do you need for the lesson?
- Access to the the tools inside O365 on the web (available through your O365 account)
- A device for each student (PC, Macs or Chromebooks work best)
- Access to the internet (the lesson will be livestreamed via Teams Live!)
As always, this free lesson will be recorded to allow for flexibility. Register below and you’ll receive a link to the recording to use when it best fits your class schedule!
This workshop is made possible by Microsoft Canada – thank you!
- Only educators need to register – think about it as one registration per class!
- Click the “+” to change the quantity from 0 to 1
- Click ‘Get Tickets’ to add it to your cart!
- Head back to the lesson schedule page to add another lesson to your registration. Remember to head to your CART to add all your details to register!