- This workshop has passed.
Getting Started with CS First – Educator Workshop
October 4 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFree In partnership with Code with Google
Step-by-step instructions and a team ready to answer all of your questions
Setting up CS First for your classroom doesn’t have to be complicated. Let us help you get set up for using this program with your students.
Before diving into our co-taught lessons, you’ll need to set up your classroom inside CS First.
Join us for this 60-minute set-up teacher workshop where you will:
- Explore CS First and how coding helps to build 21st-century skills in your classroom
- Set up your class(es) inside CS First
- Learn best practices for using CS First with your class from current educators
- Get a sneak-peek into the upcoming co-taught lessons where we’ll co-teach your class for you as we all learn to code together
Can’t make it live? Register below and receive the recording of this workshop to your inbox!