Teacher's Guide - Automagical Forms
A Cobblestone Crate in Partnership with Automagical Apps
Inside this Guide
This teacher guide was developed in partnership with Automagical Apps.
Inside this guide, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on using Automagical Forms to create assessments for your class.
If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Why Automagical Forms
Inside this video, you’ll explore:
- How Automagical Forms works and the kind of questions it creates
- The cost of this add-on
Installing Automagical Forms
Inside this video, you’ll learn how to download/install Automagical Forms and where to find Automagical Forms once it is added to your Google Workspace account.
Creating Assessments with Automagical Forms
Inside this video, you will:
- Understand how to set up your Google Doc, PDF or images with your assessment questions to use with Automagical Forms
- Customize your assessment inside Automagical Forms
- Understand the difference between a regular form and a custom form
- How to create a quiz inside a Google Form
- How to draw on the file to better read the documents/images